ALUMNI SCHOLARSHIP DONATION FORM
Want to make a donation to the BC High School Boys Alumni Scholarship Fund?
Dear alumni and friends of volleyball,
The BC High School Boys’ Volleyball Commission has joined forces with the provincial tournament committee in an effort to create a strong base of donors for boys’ volleyball scholarships.
The cost of post-secondary education creates significant challenges to students and families. Alumni and friends of the volleyball have the ability to turn the dream of a quality education into solid reality.
By investing in students, we transform the trajectory of the individual.
By providing the means for good students to reach their potential, we help students follow their dreams.
There are 2 ways to give:
1. Donation via Credit Card or Paypal
1. After providing your name and email in the form below, you will be directed to the donation page where you can use your credit card or Paypal account to donate.
2. Tax Receipt: If you wish to receive a tax receipt for your donation
- 1. Mail your donation ($25.00 minimum) to BC School Sports. Cheques should be payable to:
BC School Sports
2003A – 3714 Kensington Avenue,
Burnaby, BC V5B0A7
- Include a memo with the cheque indicating the funds are for the “Boys Volleyball Alumni Scholarship”
- BC School Sports will issue your tax receipt.
If you have any questions contact:
Sharon Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org