Coaches and Athletic Directors:
The following three tasks need to be completed as part of the registration for the “AA” and “AAA” BC High School Boys’ Volleyball Championships
1. BC School Sports Registration “STARS”
When entering your senior boys’ volleyball team in to the BCSS “Stars” database please include the following required information:
- First and last name of athlete.
- Height – use feet and inches
- Uniform/Jersey #
Deadline: October 3, 2016
2. Team Photo
All teams must submit a quality colour digital team photo in JPG format. Make sure you follow these guidelines:
- “Landscape” orientation, JPG format.
- Place ½ the team sitting on a bench or chairs, and the other ½ standing behind.
- Coaches should stand or sit on the outside edges.
- Players should be in uniform (tops, shorts, shoes), with numbers clearly visible.
- Use a light background, preferably without lines or patterns. A blank wall or screen would be best.
- Ensure each team member’s uniform corresponds to the roster submitted to BCSS.
- If necessary, please crop the image (reduce resolution) to minimum 600 pixels high by 800 pixels wide. Very large image files may not transmit via email.
- File must be sent via email..
No need for headshots this year!
3. Team Logo
Submit your school logo in JPG format. Colour image, please.
File must be sent via email.
Instructions for Submission
- After taking (and cropping, if necessary) your team picture save the image to a folder on your computer.
- Save a colour copy of the school logo as a JPG in the same folder.
- Place your school name in the SUBJECT line of the email.
- ENSURE your team picture includes everyone listed on your BCSS roster.
- EMAIL your team photo and logo to email@example.com
Unfortunately, teams that do not complete all 3 steps outlined by the deadline of October 31 will not appear in the BC Championship program.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org